Nowadays it is quite common for companies to run restructuring and/or efficiency programs on a frequent basis. These programs often result in layoffs or closures of parts of the company.
So it is not a big surprise that many employees are faced with a dismissal or termination agreement in any form at least once in their lives.
It is easily said, but you can turn a personal crisis like this into an opportunity for change.
An interesting example is the eucalyptus tree. He manages to profit from a forest fire. Its rootstocks and seeds survive the fire and sprout, before other plants have recovered. That is his advantage in the competition for light, nutrient and water.
With its high share of combustible oils the eucalyptus tree even increases the probability and intensity of forest fire - and emerges stronger from the crisis.
Actually I do not want to encourage you to pour oil into the fire, but in fact it is useful to think about one's own career path from time to time, even if you are not forced to do so.
A change of job - internally or externally - can fuel your career and development and the right job contributes undoubtedly to a higher quality of life.
The right job, which fits to your strengths and talents, gives you (in addition to a reasonable salary) appreciation and recognition and contributes to your personal development!
Whatever makes you check your career – I’m happy to support you!
I can offer many years professional experience in leading positions in Human Resources, psychological expertise and years of experience in selecting and developing employees, to help you to define and realize your professional goals.
Your can use my support on the following topics:
- Intensive review of the status quo
- Definition of career goals
- In-depth analysis of your personal strengths and weaknesses
- Development of a suitable strategy to realize your professional goals
- Check of CV, Cover letter and other application documents
- Training for job interviews or assessment center
- Preparation for Recruitment tests
- Assessment of job offers, review of employment contracts
- Coaching in probation period in the new position