My name is Alexandra Retzlaff, I am a graduate psychologist and have more than 20 years of professional experience in various jobs, most of them in the field of Human Resources. For the last 13 years, I have worked in different management positions in international companies and have been leading people & teams in Germany and abroad.
In the beginning of my career, I worked as a trainer in a clinic and supported people with chronic pain to improve their pain management. Afterwards, I spent some time in research - mainly on intercultural competence through personal and organizational development.
My next employer was an international company specialized in HR outsourcing, where I worked in several different positions: as a Senior Consultant, Talent Manager and Organizational Adviser and later as branch manager for one of the subsidaries. For the last eight years, I have been working for a Scandinavian energy company as Vice President Human Resources, responsible for operational and strategic HR work in Europe, South America and Asia.
In 2017, I decided to start my own business focussing on the topics that I liked most in the recent years:
Coaching & Organizational development
- Degree in Psychology with a focus on Occpational Psychology and Clinical Psychology
- Integrative coaching training program, Christopher Rauen, DBVC certified
- DBVC (German Federation of Coaching) Member and Associate Coach
- Training program "Organizational Development" by Andreas Steinhübel
- Certified trainer in Jacobson‘s Progressive muscle relaxation technique by Prof. Dr. C. G. Nentwig)
- Certified for various personality Tests (e.g.Benefit Personality Profiler (DISC); Personality and Preferences Inventory by Cubics (PAPI N / PAPI S); Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ), SHL)
- 2009 - today
HR Manager / Vice President HR for Europe, South America and Asia with a Scandinavian energy company
Senior HR Consultant / Branch Manager at an international HR outsourcing provider
- 2001- 2004
UGH Wuppertal, Chair of Social and Organizational Psychology, University of Applied Sciences Cologne, Research Focus "Intercultural Competence through Personnel and Organizational Development"
- 1997 - 2000
Trainer in ambulatory pain therapy at the Luther-Klinik in Essen and in the St. Josef-Hospital in Bochum